cяιмѕσηнσησя

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

тнє ƒσяυм σƒ ¢яιмѕσηнσησя

4 posters

Guild News: Inactiveness

Dray
    Dray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Guild News: Inactiveness Empty Guild News: Inactiveness

Post  Dray Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:39 pm

UPDATE AS OF 6/11/11

Yay! Our guild has reached 120K GP! Thank you for all your support, however... inactive members MAY be kicked. The guild GP has stayed the same for weeks, because people are taking up space and not lvling. That's why we might need to invite more HIGHER levels. The guild might possibly reach lvl 3 (:
    Lucensis
    Lucensis
    Slime
    Slime

Guild News: Inactiveness Empty Re: Guild News: Inactiveness

Post  Lucensis Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:24 am

I think we need to make a concrete way of determining who gets kicked and who doesn't, perhaps utilizing the ranking's system more effectively.

I propose we outline how someone would go about getting a promotion, figure out the process for demotions and kicking as well.

This is my initial idea.
    1) I'm still a bit iffy on the rank names xP I'll try and think of something.

2) In order to be promoted from 5th rank to 4th rank, You have been semi-active in the guild (or maybe just in the guild) for ___ amount of time. You could also integrate the forums by making it from their forum join date.
    In order to be promoted from 4th rank to 3rd rank, you must be active in the forums and guild as well as something else. Perhaps show willingness to assist other guild members or be helpful to the guild or something.
    In order to become a jr, a slot must be opened from the limit of 9 and you must be active, helpful, and rank 3. The jrs would be decided through discussion of jrs + Master with master making the ultimate decision

3) Somehow, inactiveness would result in a demotion, regardless of your current ranking. If you're rank 5, it could potentially lead to a kick. Inactiveness could be determined through forum activity, GP gainage, or log in time.

4) People should be kicked starting from the bottom of the guild rankings. So someone who's rank 5 and has no GP gain over a certain amount of time would be kicked, but someone who's ranked 4 and has no GP gain over the same amount of time would be demoted instead.

5) We need to find some incentive for wanting people to sign up for the guild forum or to work to rank up. Perhaps start an equip rental system only available to higher ranked members, or member of the month giveaways of nx or mesos to higher ranked players, i dunno.
    Dray
    Dray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Dray Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:30 am

Yay Lucensis wins again Very Happy

Idea accepted.

The ideas are nice, i'll probably accept the ranking down due to inactiveness idea, and maybe the new rank names.

lol! Your ideas are sweet Razz
    Choicenator
    Choicenator
    Slime
    Slime

Post  Choicenator Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Very nice ideas Lucensis :DD.. you seem like you have some very good ideas. I am very happy that I joined this guild, Sh4dow has a very stable guild. With some very good Jr. Master's that know whats up.
    Dray
    Dray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Dray Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Haha thanks, Choicenator Smile

As you can see... i made Lucensis a visible admin becuz of his great contribution to the guild, if you ever want to become a guild admin, notify me and tell me 10 reasons why you want to become a guild admin. Wink
    Lucensis
    Lucensis
    Slime
    Slime

Post  Lucensis Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

I have a quick question regarding my and Choicenator's "moderator status". Did you actually mean for us to have moderator capabilities (i.e. ability to edit forums, move subjects, etc.), or was it just a label which gives us access to a few more forums?
    Lucensis
    Lucensis
    Slime
    Slime

Post  Lucensis Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Sorry about the double post but I want to add onto this suggestion. We should create a list of ways that a person can be promoted. There should be some simple ways, (such as signing up for the forums, being on the forums for x amount of time, or gaining x amount of GP a week), as well as some difficult ways (i.e. donating x amount of mesos, recruiting x amount of people).

Then, we should set aside a day each week (Sunday, Saturday, etc.) to check activeness and progress. GP would have to be tracked. If GP doesn't increase between checks and/or the level of the person is ?? every check, then they receive a demotion. Once they're at the lowest ranking and they receive another demotion, then they may be kicked and a list would be kept. Posting an absence on the forums would save them for the time period they set aside.

This way, there would be ways for people to get promoted and build up a "buffer" ranking to protect themselves from being kicked, it would allow us to determine activeness, and we would maintain active members who hopefully sign up for the forums.

Of course, we'd have to brainstorm some ideas for promotion and have some that are repeatable and then post it on the forums. We'd also have to demote everyone back to the lowest ranking to start it off (we can make exceptions).
    hiiamapimp1
    Snail

Guild News: Inactiveness Empty School

Post  hiiamapimp1 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:02 am

Would we be kick due to inactive use during school days since next year I am going to take a lot of honors classes and other stuff with lots of homework? The only time I will get to play are the weekends and Friday
    Lucensis
    Lucensis
    Slime
    Slime

Post  Lucensis Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:08 am

Well that's what we have the forums for. As long as we know that you have a legitimate reason for being inactive for short periods of time, I see no reason that would lead anyone to kick you. Just post here for your prolonged or expected absences and you most likely will not be kicked ^-^. If you are, just post when you're back and we'll reinvite you!
    Dray
    Dray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Dray Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 am

Lucensis
    Lucensis
    Slime
    Slime

Post  Lucensis Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:20 am